Cooking time : 25 minutes
Servings : 4 – 5
- 4 large onions, thickly sliced
- 1/2 tsp turmeric powder
- 1/2 cup plain-flour
- 1 tsp pepper powder / chili powder
- 1 egg, beaten
- 1/2 tsp baking powder
- bread crumbs
- salt to taste
- Peel the onions and cut them into thick slices. Separate the onion rings from each other. Leave the very small rings.
- In a bowl, mix flour, pepper powder, salt, turmeric powder, baking powder.
- In another bowl, mix beaten egg, water to form a thick batter.
- Now dip onion rings in flour batter then in egg batter then coat with breadcrumbs.
- Dip fry in oil till golden brown and crispy.
- Serve hot with tomato ketchup.
If you want to add more comments to the article or you see any thing incorrect please write a comment below and we will surely get back to you.