A lot of things inspire (motivate) us to stay positive. It may be the sense of accomplishment of a task, a surprise from our loved one, a great day at work, a birth of our new one or may be the beauty of the nature. All these things make us realize how lucky we are. However, it is also true that we get attracted towards negative thoughts very easily. And, this is the time our thoughts change upside down and we easily forget how lucky we actually are. Staying positive and having a positive outlook for life is really important. That is why, it is always advised to stay in the company of people with positive thoughts and beliefs.
There is one more way to stay positive and that is by reading inspirational, motivational and positive quotes about life. They inspire us to see the positive in every situation and to keep the joy among us alive. These quotes not only bring positive vibes in us, but also help us to keep the environment around us positive, which eventually help others to stay positive too.
- "Yesterday is not ours to recover, but tomorrow is ours to win or lose." - Lyndon B Johnson
- "Life is 10% what happens to us and 90% how we react to it." - Dennis P Kimbro
- "Be not afraid of life. Believe that life is worth living and your belief will help creating the fact." - William James
- "Attitude is a little thing that makes a big difference." - Winston Churchill
- "Believe you can and you are halfway there." - T Roosevelt
- "In order to carry a positive action, we must develop a positive vision." - Dalai Lama
- "Live each day as if your life had just begun." - Johann Wolfgang Von Goethe
- "Either you run your day, or your day runs you." - Jim Rohn
- "If not us, who? If not now, when?" - John F Kennedy
- "Don't worry about failures, worry about the chances you miss when you don't even try." - Jack Canfield
If you want to add more comments to the article or you see any thing incorrect please write a comment below and we will surely get back to you.