How to create tutorial videos for youtube using Mac?
Youtube Videos in fashion
Videos monetisation is in fashion right now. Every day we see new youtube stars coming out. You are also interested in creating your own how to videos and want to monetise them, but don't know how to create. So this article will tell you that how you can create screen capturing videos by using your Mac.
If you want to see the video you can see How to create tutorial videos for youtube using Mac
Steps to create tutorial videos
So let us get started.
- Open QuickTime Software by going to command + space and searching for QuickTime.
- Once QuickTime opens up. Go to File Menu in top menu bar.
- Select New Screen Recording option and you will be able to see a small dialog box.
- Go to the down arrow that present on the side of red start button and select sound preference and mouse click preference.
- Now click the red start button and you are ready to start recording your first screen capturing video.
- You can stop the video when you are done by clicking the stop button in menu bar on the top.
Please follow the video to see visual steps to how to create tutorial video for youtube on Mac.
If you want to add more comments to the article or you see any thing incorrect please write a comment below and we will surely get back to you.