As you know that at some point in your life, you'll lose your hair so, while you still have hair, it's your responsibility to keep them in good condition when we are talking about health and the way it looks.
Here are the 10 daily things that you may be doing that are ruining your hair. We'll also discuss the solution to these problems.
1. Shampoo Selection: Yes, the choice of shampoo is very important. Keep in mind of a chemical called Sodium Lauryl Sulphate. It's the most commonly used chemical used in shampoos, as it acts as a detergent for your hair. This kind of shampoo is good for your hair if used only once a week. For other times, you have to go for Sodium Laureth (not Lauryl) Sulphate.
2. Excess Hair Product Usage: Everyone's a big fan of using gel, wax for styling their hair. Those things are good if you are going for a party etc. But at the end of the day, it's a chemical that wasn't in your hair. So, try and minimize their use. Also, wash your hair properly after using these products.
3. Sun: Good for you, as it gives you Vitamin D. But, with that it also has UV rays which destroy Epithelial cells. These cells are responsible for hair growth. So, please avoid sunlight for a longer period of time.
4. Sweat: Sweat is great, but a downside to it is that it washes away scalp and natural oil of your hair. Sweat contains water plus salt and proteins, the water might dry up but those salt and proteins crust up on your hair and that further dries up your scalp. So, every time after you cardio or workout session, shampoo your hair.
Bonus tip: After every swimming session, do wash your hair properly.
5. Pollution: This is something you can't avoid because most of us live in cities. Something you can do is you can avoid products which attract pollution like, gel, wax. You can go for lighter products like serum or organic products. These lighter products also help in protecting your hair from the pollution.
to be continued...
If you want to add more comments to the article or you see any thing incorrect please write a comment below and we will surely get back to you.