Aloo Paneer Chaat
- 2 cups paneer cut into 1" cubes
- 3 potatoes boiled and cut into 1" cubes
- 1 cup green peas pealed and boiled
- 3 green chillies cut fine or as per taste
- 1" piece ginger cut fine
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper powder
- 2 teaspoons aamchur powder
- Juice of half lime or as per taste
- 2 tbsp corriander leaves chopped fine
- 1 tbsp oil
- Salt as per taste
- Heat oil in a non stick pan. Add green chillies and ginger and saute for a minute till translucent.
- Add paneer and fry for some time.
- Add the boiled potatoes and boiled green peas and fry for some time.
- Add pepper powder and amchur powder and mix well.
- Remove from gas. Squeeze lime and sprinkle salt and ensure it is mixed well.
- Garnish with coriander leaves.
- Tastes best when served hot.
- Can also be served with curd. Then add the coriander leaves after topping with curd.
If you want to add more comments to the article or you see any thing incorrect please write a comment below and we will surely get back to you.