To make Beetroot battercake,
1. Grated beetroot (1/2 of 1 beetroot)
2. What Flour (Double of grated beetroot amount)
3. green chilli chopped (1)
4. 2 tbsp salt
5. 1.5 tbsp red chilli
6. 1 tbsp tumeric
7. 350 ml water
8. Olive oil
1. Take a bowl and mix grated beetroot and wheat flour in the given amounts with water.
2. Add green chilli, salt, red chilli and tumeric to the mixture.
3. Stir well in the bowl. This prepares your batter.
4. Prepare a pre heated non stick pan.
5. Put 1 tbsp olive oil in the pan. let it heat.
6. Spread the batter on the pan in a circle shape.
7. Let one side cook till its brown and then turn it over slowly in order to avoid spilling the batter on the uncooked side.
8. cook the other side till it becomes like the former side.
Your Beetroot Battercake is ready!
P.S The amounts given prepares 5 battercakes.
If you want to add more comments to the article or you see any thing incorrect please write a comment below and we will surely get back to you.