Egg pakoda recipe
- 4-5 boiled eggs
- 125 g / half cup besan (gram flour)
- 2 tbsp rice flour
- 1/8 th tsp ajwain
- Red chilli powder (according to taste)
- Salt (according to taste)
- Pinch of turmeric powder (haldi)
- Water as required
- Oil for deep fry
- 1 medium size onion
- 1 green chilli
- 1 tbsp ginger garlic paste
Procedure or method:-
- Cut the boiled eggs in three pieces and make deep marks on all over sides of the eggs with the help of a fork.
- Make the mixture of onion, green chilli, ginger and garlic paste with the help of at least 2 tbsp of water.
- Add gram flour (besan), rice flour, turmeric powder (haldi), red chilli powder, ajwain and salt together properly.
- Add the onion mixture (made in step 2) to the mixture of besan (step 3) with the help of required amount of water so that it should not be thin and the mixture can be shaped in the form of balls.
- Add oil in the pan for deep fry, and dip each piece of eggs in the balls made by the mixture and deep fry in the oil till it turns to golden color.
- Serve hot with the slices of lemon and onion.
If you want to add more comments to the article or you see any thing incorrect please write a comment below and we will surely get back to you.