A perfect start to the day with leftover Dal Chilla
1. Wheat Flour -1/2 cup
3. Leftover Daal
4. Oil - 2 Tbsp
1. Mix wheat flour, salt in daal and mix well. If the batter is not of pouring consistency, add some water.
2. In a non stick tawa, pour the batter using a small bowl.
3. Spread the batter well.
4. Spread 2 tbsp of oil and cover the chilla with lid, keep the flame low
5. After a while, check if one side of chilla is cooked, the sides will be out.
6. Flip the chilla to other side and cover it again.
7. Put off the flame as the chilla is cooked.
8. You can serve it with sauce (ketchup) or for more flavours, you can also use chopped onion, spring onion, chopped coriander and namkeen over the chilla.
LEFTOVER ROTI POHA:
Here is the solution for leftover roti (Chapati) as well.
1. Leftover chapati
3. Onion - 1 (large)
4. Green chilly
6. Red chilly
9. Coriander (chopped)
1. Heat oil in a pan.
2. Add rai, chopped (1 large) onion, green chilly (chopped), and saute for 2-3 minutes.
3. Add turmeric, red chilly and salt.
4. Add some water and cover the pan. Let the onions soften by the time.
5. Put roti in a mixer jar and grind well (till a very small pieces of roti almost equal to poha) are formed.
6. Now the onions must have soften, open the lid and before you add these poha.
7. Make sure the pan is left with little water.
8. Add water if entire water is soaked.
9. Add poha (grinded chapati), salt and coriander chopped.
If you want to add more comments to the article or you see any thing incorrect please write a comment below and we will surely get back to you.