Makke ka aata (Cornflour) - 1/2 cup
Jowar (sorghum) ka aata - 1/2 cup
Salt to taste
Ginger garlic paste - 2 teaspoons
Carrot - 2 large grated
Methi - 1/4 cup
Baking soda - a pinch
Onion - 3 large
Spring onions (chopped - green part)
Lemon juice (1 lemon)
Tomatoes - 2 small (chopped)
1. Take a bowl, put makke, jowar ka aata (flour), add oil, coriander, salt, turmeric, baking soda, salt, red chilli, turmeric, methi, gajar, ginger-garlic paste, onion chopped (2 large).
2. Make a dough with the help of water and pressure of palms.
3. Make idli shapped dokhla (steam for 20 minutes).
5. Take another pan and heat oil (2 teaspoons).
6. Add onion, spring onion (chopped - third one). Saute for 1-2 minutes.
7. Add tomatoes (2-small), keep a lid over it and let it cook for 2 minutes.
8. Add the dhokla and green coriander, lemon juice. Put off the flame.
9. You can also cut the idli into peices and mix well with other ingredients.
10. The winter special Makke ka dhokla are ready to be served hot.
If you want to add more comments to the article or you see any thing incorrect please write a comment below and we will surely get back to you.