India is becoming diabetes capital of the world as every 2nd person is suffering from it. What other than taking medication, consulting diabetologist we can do for ourselves to cope with this kind of slow poison disease.There is solution hidden in everyone's kitchen which either we are ignoring since so long because we are too lazy to make it happen or we are not aware of the facts what miracles natural remedies can do for us. So come let's see what we have for you.
1. Okra (Bhindi) Water : Bhindi is a well known vegetable and loved by many but very few are aware of its enhancing ability of insulin secretion which gradually lowers the high blood sugar levels. Let us see how it is done.
- Wash 4 medium size of okra pods.
- Cut off both ends of the pods.
- Split the okra in half.
- Place the okra into a glass and fill them with clean water (room temperature).
- Soak the okra overnight.
- Squeeze the okra pods gently before removing from the water.
- Remove the okra and drink the water.
2. Fenugreek seeds (methidana) : High in soluble fibres which slows down the digestion and absorption of carbohydrates in your body and hence balances the increased blood sugar level.
How to use? Soak 1/2 tablespoon i.e 5 g methi dana overnight in 1 glass of water. Boil it in the morning and have that water empty stomach. Remaining methi danas can be used in sprouts or as it is.
3. Jamun seeds : Presence of few alkaloids and a chemical known as jamboline makes it a perfect anti-diabetic fruit. Whole fruit, leaves, barks and seeds can also be used. Here we are using seeds of jamun.
How to use? Separate the seeds from fruit and clean it. Sun dry the seeds for 2-3 days and peel the outer covering and again sun dry the inner core and make powder after drying. Have 1 tsp with 1 glass water empty stomach early morning.
4. Chirayta : Chirayta plant is know to balance the tridoshas in your body according to ayurveda. Diabetes is caused due to the imbalance of Kapha dosha and hence chirayta plant has the ability to balance it and stimulates the insulin production.
How to use? Strain of boiled leaves or powdered leaves can be used.
5. Amla : Chromium mineral present in amla makes the body more responsive towards insulin and hence lowers your blood sugar level.
How to use? 2 tsp of amla juice in 1 glass of lukewarm water early morning empty stomach.
6. Vijaysar Powder : According to Ayurveda Vijaysar is useful in the management of all metabolic disorders. It pacifies the Kapha and Pitta doshas. It is considered to help reduce the glucose absorption from the gastrointestinal tract and may improve insulin levels.
How to use? Consult an ayurvedic doctor.
7. Tejpatta : Bay leaves shows a significant improvement in the insulin function in people suffering from type 2 diabetes, when taken for 30 days. The hypoglycemic effect of bay leaves is attributed to the presence of essential oil and phyto-chemicals, which improve glucose and insulin metabolism. Also, the active component of these leaves is a poly-phenol, which exerts insulin potentiating activity, thereby aiding effective glucose control.
1. If you are already on insulin then avoid these or consult your diabetic dietician.
2. Only dosage suggested above should be taken not more than that.
3. Do not have two remedies together at a time.
If you want to add more comments to the article or you see any thing incorrect please write a comment below and we will surely get back to you.
Ladies!! Strong is the New Sexy | Lady Gymer | Lady Trainer | Exercise Enthusiast | Hours of Training